UIAlertControllerStyle.ActionSheet – used to present the user with a list of actions from which to choose from. This method is used if a user can back out of a decision or the action is not critical.
UIAlertControllerStyle.Action – used to display critical information o require the user to decide how to proceed.
Modal View Controller – takes over the screen until it has finished.
Design Pattern – solves common software engineering problems. Contains ideas and/or approaches to use in the application.
Types of Design Patterns:
- Delegation – one objects gives certain responsibilities to another object.
- Data Source – is responsible for providing data to another object when requested.
- Model-View-Controller – each object fulfills a role:
- model – data
- view – displays the user interface
- controller – ties the model and view together
- Target-action pairs – one objects calls a method on another object